Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Purpose of this Blog

The primary purpose of the Flying Circus Studios Blog is to provide a flexible online portfolio of my work for potential customers, for past customers, whose work is shown, though anonymously, and for friends, family and the curious.  The task of converting nearly three decades of film images still lies before me.  Secondarily I use this Blog to share some of the tips and hints I've gleaned over the years both in reference to woodworking and aviation, sometimes even with analogy.  These currently fall in five categories:  Flying Hints, Tool Tips, Woodworking Tips, Lean Thinking Tips and Finishing Tips.  Using the Google "search this blog" tool one can view the text of all the entries in any one category (use the singular, e.g. Tool Tip).  My hope is that one of these might prove useful to you and that my readers share them with their like-minded compeers.

1 comment:

MaryAnn Halteman Conrad said...

Ha, I am glad to have finally found you here. What a fun blog, although some of those detailed hints go right over my head. I like looking at the stove hoods and kitchens though.